10 Steps To Clearer Skin
At some stage in our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger looking skin. Well, it can be achieved and it can happen naturally! What you must do though is persevere and over the course of a few weeks, your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer.
- Keeping your face clean is your first priority..... it is crucial to cleanse nightly with a gentle natural cleanser. Make a promise to yourself not to go to bed without removing the make up, dirt and sebaceous oil build up your skin has acquired during the day. To remove your skincare products it is important to use a clean cloth. A face washer reused will transfer bacteria on to your skin and make it break out. A cotton muslin cleansing cloth is excellent as it can be rinsed out and be left to dry before next use.
- After cleansing you skin spritz on a facial freshener. This will hydrate, cool and help close the pores while they are clean. This is also a great time to pop on some Hyaluronic gel, allowing it to work its magic and plump and rehydrate your skin cells.
- When the skin has dried dab blemishes with a Blemish Gel then follow with Acfree Serum allow both products to soak into your skin. Then apply a very small amount of Pure Day Lotion over the entire face and neck. This combination of goodness is perfect for problem skin types with ingredients renowned for their antibacterial, healing, moisturising and purifying properties.
- Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
- The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you are getting a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Foods that are easily digested will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Gluten free is much better than heavy over processed an processed carbs. Remember too that Water is golden!! Drink lots and lots of water as it will flush toxins from your body!
- Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a twice weekly scrub using our gorgeous Body Polish. When using a body scrub, start at your feet and work towards the heart, this helps eliminate toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction will push the toxins back into your system. Use our gentle Rosehip Face Polish to exfoliate your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
- Try an face mask! A mask gives fantastic results on those with open pores, pimples, and acne. Our powdered Active Clay Masks can be mixed to a paste with a little water or freshener, less than 1 teaspoon, and then apply to a cleansed face. Leave for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin and then rinse off and apply a spritz of Freshener then Pure Day Lotion. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
- Once a month use a home steam treatment to thoroughly draw out impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering and gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a spritz of Freshener to close the pores again..
- Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system , Bing blood to the surface of you skin and oxygenate those cells, your skin will love it.
- Take an Evening Primrose and a Zinc + Vitamin C Supplement daily. These will help your immune system, heal and protect you cells.
These ten easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.
Facial Cleansing Emulsion or Acai Berry Cleansing Oil
Pure Cleansing Cloth
Orange Flower Facial Freshener or Green Tea and Cucumber Freshener
Hyaluronic Hydra Boost + Kakadu Plum
Native Plum Blemish Gel and Ac Free Serum
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.